Saturday, March 03, 2012

Confess & or Reject

Not a single confession and yet it felt like I am being rejected a hundred times.

That's how I feel emotionally in the relationship part of my life now. It is very difficult to find someone that you feel will be your suitable life partner. It is even more difficult for this person to fall in love with you. Matters of the heart is just so complicated. Why the elder ones make it sound as if I can shop for a wife?

Ok.. back to work...

Just came back from my first ever business trip. Just 1 day, fly in the morning, return the same day at night. SHAG!!! It was even better than what I expect. There are just so many things ahead of me for me to explore and learn from. My concern is sill the salary. I really hope I am revised to what I expect.

Expectations theory don't apply in these aspects of life. When your expectations fall below what was delivered, you can't complain. You either walk out of that circle and continue to stay put and compromise. However, most of the time, I tend to seek for a better shelter. Will this be the ultimate best choice???

No comments: