Saturday, March 24, 2012

Yacht Voyeur

"Every Voyage is marked by a beginning and a destination"

Super memorable, captivating, eye opening & relaxing ......
Before we embark on the journey, its firstly lunch @ Ippudo. The best of ramen I ever tasted in Singapore. Oozing eye yolk, super tasty soup, QQ Ramen & great tangy combi of Orange Juice+Choya

~craving for it now~



Jun recommended these great soaps from Soap Villa. Went to get it thereafter at the Thai Fair at Civic Plaza. Great stuff and cheap too. Amazing at how the soap turns into a lather for shampooing your hair.


And here we are finally for our adventure with Trillion Star


Keppel Bay @ Marina



Good service! Big trolley to bring our food stuffs on board the yacht by the friendly staff.


Itinerary for the night :
1) Lazarus Island
2) Songs of the Sea
3) Universal Studios fireworks
4) Round Sentosa Island coastline

Before we set off... a group pic!


Look how much everyone is enjoying themselves...


And how relaxed I am.... I really enjoyed it to the max.... I seriously don't know how to put it into words....


See how sweet and lovey dovey the bride and groom to be is.....

As the wind blows... Ivan's hair got all spiked up just as high as mine.. hahaha!!


More photos to share before my Olympus die on me...



And as the sun set.....


Here we are at Lazarus Island. It is actually just right opposite St. John's Island. Ryan our steward for this trip even tricked us to believe that there are KFC and Mac Donald's at Lazarus Island Funny and super crappy chap! However, I am amazed that he actually lives on the sea. He owns part of this yacht leisure business and stays on yacht every day. This is something that I really look up to him to and something that I wonder if I can adapt to despite that I yearn for such life; relaxation, calm, sea and sun.


Thereafter, my Olympus really died on me and no more pics. Anyway, we were are too busy with KTV on yacht, cutting birthday cake for Xueling, watching songs of the sea and fireworks from Universal Studios. ~WONDERS~


We ended the day with some heart to heart chats with each other, sharing about love life of one another and their experiences. I am silent most of the time as there isn't any much I want to share nor do I want to comment about. The sounds of the waves, sea breeze and the beautiful night view of Singapore has captivated me. I enjoy and really love such ambience. It was a calm and beautiful night after all. Caught one last shot of the beautiful condo before we disembark using my iphone.

Shall end this post with our group photos. I enjoy and cherish every moment with all of you, my best friends!!



Not to forget too... one very nice quote I saw at Keppel Bay's Concierge..



Thanks Trilion and special thanks to Ryan for making this trip such an enjoyable and fruitful one. I will definitely want to embark on such a voyage again.

=)

No comments: