Saturday, June 02, 2012

As I prepare to move on....

Coming Monday shall be my last working day at Takashimaya. Can't believe that these almost 2 years with the company just pass by so fast.


Here as I prepare to move on, I somehow have started to miss my great colleagues especially Food Department. My time spent there haven been the best and most enjoyable one. Thank you all for the fun, laughter, guidance and concern. Deep down within me I really appreciate it.

Time spent with A&P was not that bad either. I gained the most valuable experience on Advertising, Promotion, Marketing & PR. It's just a pity, just when I am starting to know you guys better I have to make this decision to leave. Still, I thank all for giving me assistance whenever I needed it.

When it was time to leave, I made more friends, be it from other departments or suppliers. I don't know what I have done to deserve such good treatment from you guys. I hope it is my good working attitude and cooperation that left the good impression as I do not know you guys for very long. Nonetheless, thank you so much Alan & Lisa. Really thank you for the gifts and lunch treats.

I am really glad I have ever worked at Taka. I am glad our journey in life did crossed each other this life. As we all move on, I hope to keep in touch with all of you and do say "HI" whenever we see each other outside.
=)

No comments: