Monday, June 25, 2012

Had a great week.

Last week was a great week. Discovered new things in life and lead life in a different way too. But a healthier one. Exercise regime for me is a must now every week with a must for runs, gym & swim. Stepping into a new work environment and I learn to discover new things around me. This had been interesting and enriching too. Below are some of the little bits and pieces of my life that i want to share here. 

Huggs Coffee!! The best so far!! Even better than my usual Starbucks or Coffee Bean!!

My first Calvin Klein double layer shirt (checkered + denim) & Armani Exchange Tee! Thumbs up to GSS!!! Interesting CK shirt! Happy me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------

Family Trip to JB on Sunday. A fruitful one indeed!

Spotted this dog on a bike outside JB's local coffee shop! Cute!

Panoramic seaview at our dinner place!! Imagine dining with this view! Nice skyline indeed.

The seafood dinner spread! Great!!

Sunset view! Super loves this pic!!! Instalgram added effects made it even more beautiful! Imagine life like this everyday! =)


My best buys from Johor Premium Outlet! The Pedro outlet was having sale and plus the good currency exchange rate made my buy even more worth it! Major love the grey one!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Well, I am suppose to be serving my reservist this week. Due to my new employment, I have no choice but to defer. It's for my future. Though I do miss my buddies who are now back in camp. Well, in life sometimes there are sacrifices that you have to be make, for the better.



No comments: