Sunday, May 22, 2005

BBQ!!!!

its bbq nite at granny's place!!! a family gathering. talked crap. bbq. drink wine. laugh. haha.. i juz like all these. fun! feel so much like home!

work was quite pissed off 2dae. imagine u have 2 do stock take all by urself. n all the stocks r amplifiers, speakers, dvd players, refridgerator..... n tat stupid lawyer expects me 2 do it all by myself. GO EAT SHIT! Y DUN U DO IT URSELF! dun tink u can bully ITP student ok. disguating freak. juz a piece of irritating shit! lucky we have very nice ppl like uncle john, jinyi n mrs yee who stand up 4 me. they tried 2 get more ppl 2 help me out on tuesday onwards. imagine !!! its not one store but its 3 warehouse full of stocks wif some stocks piling up to the ceiling. ka ni na tink i superman ah. siao bo!!!

k lah .. enuff of these ppl redi . one lawyer n one scholar is enuff 2 get on my nerves n make me wan to strangle them . juz a bunch of hypocrites!

ok .. a very long weekend is coming.. long? not realli.. juz one day more. better than nothing. can sleep redi ... gd gd.. becoming panda soon. got quite a surprise 2dae!! so long never contact le n yet she still remembers me. quite shock to recieve her msg. ok .. haha... k.. i'm going 2 have a short chat wif miss geetha n i'll go slp.. niteey!!!

No comments: