Monday, May 09, 2005

Realised!

i've finally realised tat u r not the one tat i should respect. u r not the one who worth me to care about because u dun luv ur sons... its mother's day n i celebrated it without her. Y?? wat did me n bro do wrong? 4get it .... though gave her mother's day present but i dun tink she appreciates it. always getting angry n pissed wif nothing. I NOE WAT U PPL WILL SAE.. I DIN UNDERSTAND HER! yah .. coz i really din understand her.. i dunno wat she wants? tell me ppl.. tell me ... how to talk to her when she din even wan 2 talk nicely 2 us? u talk to her nicely ... n wats her reply? "GO AWAY LAH! DUNNO LAH! UR VERY TROUBLESOME! ALWAYS DISTURBING ME!" tell me... how? she only noes how 2 raise her voice at us... SICK!

she din even respect her own mother. she broke her mum's heart(grandma) on mother's day eve. i realli dunno wat 2 do .... haiz.... sooner or later i'm gonna leave her n i will nt bother myself wif her. worst come to worst .. she leaves us first. i'll b happy!!! damn happy!

From tis moment in my life ... the ones i care 4 n luv r all my family except her! n my beloved gal but she dun luvs me . thks 2 all frens out there who cared 4 me ... may anne, er ge, da jie, er jie, suryana, hardi, geetha.... thks alot n many others out there ... u guys do noe me well enuff! thks 4 being there 4 me when i need u guys! i'll b strong!!! i'll live on....

ESP TO AUNT N UNCLE !!! I LUV THE BOTH OF U !!!!! UR THE ONES WHO HAD SUPPORTED ME ALWAYZ! UR THE ONES WHO HAD BEEN THERE ME N BRO THRU ALL UPS N DOWNS!! N WE"LL B THERE 4 U WHEN U NEED US .. WE WILL ALWAYZ!

No comments: