Friday, May 06, 2005

results day

today i got back my results.... YEAH!!!!! finally after 2 yrs in poly .. tis is the first time i c A grade in my results slip!!!! Hooray!!!! the rest was all B except FACC n Cost get C+ ....... wat 2 do ?? its ACCOUNTS!!!!! hahaha ....

days without bernard at office really suxz!!! got so many things 2 do .... TR, TT, push trolley, carry goods, issue invoices, DO, repair note, return note, exchange note... wat the hell!!!! showed eric part of our powerpoint slides 4 the marketing project . he said ok!! haha!! oh yah ... n he finally gave us A 4 our ITP!!! n we got our pay 2dae!!!! haha .. like wat an eventful day !!!!

oh yah .. haven been blogging 4 like 2 days... ok ... work was fine .. went "eat snake" wif uncle steven. went to the showroom at Adelphi centre... sit down ... uncle steven treated mi watermelon juice ... ahha ... then went sim lim square 2 deliver gds... then had 1/2 hr of free parking .. went to find auntie swee choo n lame wif her ... ahha .. tat mad woman!! haha...

its like so happy 4 me but I"M NOT!!! actually VERY PISSED N IRRITATED wif One WOMAN!!!! Fuck off lah ... wat the hell do you think u r doing!!! go n eat shit!! i loathe u to death!!!! u r not fit to be my ..... wateva!!!! i dun wan 2 mention name!!! u think u very clever!! ur retribution is coming soon .... HE will give u ur deserved punishment!!!!! u better know your limits!!! dun eva let the day comes when I HAVE TO BLOW MY TOP AT U I TELL U! dun TEST MY PATIENCE!!! U GROOMING GOAT !! UNFAITHFUL BITCH!!! CRACK POT!!!! N YOU TIS SHAMELESS GUY THERE!!! DUN LET MY FIST LAND ON UR FUCKING FACE!!!

ok ... i'm blowing my top here ....

wat 2 do? sometimes u will feel very unhappy n pissed wif ppl but think twice! do u need 2 get agitated n spoil ur day by doing so 4 such ppl? 4get it i'm nt gonna go n waste my time .. just blasting my top here to let things out from my chest! feel better now!!! thk u blog!!!

ok .. tats the end of me venting frustrations here .. haha ... take care peeps n i'll be baq blogging!!! yupz.. hope my new blogskin is fine .. do drop me a message n provide some comments yah .... thks ... nitex.. sweet dreamz!!!

No comments: