Wednesday, December 27, 2006

enjoying my BLOCK LEAVE!!!

ohhhh.... shiok!!! block leave again!!!! its somehow gd to be in 5SIR!!! haha!! its been raining since last nite n i had a good sleep today!!! shiok!! met up wif yvonne n joseph yesterday. went 4 xmas dinner n went shopping at orchard. spend money again.... haiz.........

good weather n i feel like going to sleep again... terrible me!!! a new year is starting n what do i plan to do in the coming new year???? save more money, get ippt at least a silver .. currently i am only able to come up wif these. time really flies n soon i'll turn 21. adult liaoz... there r many things that i wan to do but i'm constraint due to NS. however, things aren't that bad after being posted to 5SIR. vocation changed from rifleman to scout/recee, met nice PC n platoon mates n the training programme looks fun n yet tough. challenging though! i should make the best out of what i can 4 the rest of my 1 year 9 months with 5SIR. looking forward to either the bike or jeep course too!! :P n of coz my chiang mai trip wif family during chinese new year. lots of travelling this year!!! will be going brunei n taiwan 4 training too.

hmmx.... my wish for this new year... hope time flies faster n let my NS life be over soon... i wan to complete my studies n start on my career!!!

No comments: