Friday, December 08, 2006

POP lo!!!

my 3 months of BMT life has finally come to a fullstop. it was tough n yet an enriching experience. yupz. the phrase "NS is where boy becomes man" is true. 3 months is enough for me to know alot deeper n better about myself. yet there are more challenges ahead!

the beginning was tough. especially all the homesick n the unwillingness to do my best. unable to adapt when i thought am able to. training was not as easy as i tot. all the PT n drills. however, there were fun times too. platoon bonding, section bonding, kena tekan together, going through field camp together, going through all thick n thin together, really brought back lots of precious memories. i really treasure the great time spent together on pulau tekong.

standing on the parade square yesterday i really want to thank my buddy for his care n concern during the days when i was sick, khang wei for his words of encouragement during the first 2 weeks of confinement period, section 1 for their cooperation wif me when days i was section IC, jian hong n ken kiat for all the jokes n nonsense we made up coz it really brightens my day, and commanders of platoon 4 for their consistent guidance n care. when the jockey cap was tossed, i was glad that BMT is over. hugs from all my good frenx in BMT, photos were taken, last time singing, marching, falling in together as a platoon are the things i will remember 4 life.

next fri is our posting day. i hope that platoon 4 will get the posting of their choice. i wish them all the best n keep in contact! :P

No comments: