Sunday, December 17, 2006

i'm just plain unlucky

feeling very down these 2 days. especially after knowing my posting yesterday. when i found out that there was a lifeguard selection i put in all effort to go 4 it. there was many obstacles for this selection.

Firstly, it clashes wif my 16km route march, den my PC wun let me go. lucky 4 sergeant ameer, he helped me got another day for the selection. on the day of the selection, i went there but was told tat it was over. lucky i saw LT Mahran, he helped me get the PTI n i was selected. super high!!!

den came IRT, tot tat i might get into IRT. but when the posting came out, it was neither one of the ones mentioned above. it came out to be rifleman. was really on the verge of tears. disappointed. i'm still very upset wif the posting. hopefully i can get an appeal. but i am feeling hopeless and helpless. platoon sergeant did comfort me abit. however, the thought of field camp, route march and "chiong sua" just freak me out. in BMT i already have lots of problems wif it. really very depressed everyday. now i have to repeat those stuff n do more.

just simple afraid to report on monday. but i dun have a choice.

No comments: