Saturday, July 07, 2007

bad mood. bad day.

today's a bad day 4 me. really bad. things got from bad to worst.

disappointed to hear from him "give me back the platoon T-shirt la".... i bought it wif my money.. y shld i return? i beared wif my pain n injury to go through the course yet all is unappreciated. now that i am injured .. my knee hurts alot. i dun wan to be like that too. too bad somehow some people just dun understand. i was given a jab on my knee 2 days ago n n it still hurts now. no signs of recovery yet. just imagine how bad can it really get? haiz... ~do you know how much i hope to join in all the training???~

booking out was bad too. knee pain cant walk fast. suppose to go out now. but y must some people just be so undecisive? fickle minded! wad he want? one moment wan to go, next moment dun wan. tink wat??? haiz.. dunno wad to say. reach home... laptop down. AGAIN! ask my bro wad happened. yet i get answers shouting unhappily back at me. y? of cuz i ask him since he was the last one using the com. is that wrong?

i finally could not control my temper n i flared. fucked up day. all i wan now is peace. no one to disturb me. dun come n talk to me. just leave me alone. and i've fallen sick again. been coughing non stop since last night. haiz...


things had not been going well 4 me recently. i'm just down on my luck. :(

No comments: