Saturday, July 14, 2007

wad happened in camp this week?

on wed's nite's out...

phone rang....

me : hello
unknown caller: is this gui chun? i am sgt teng jin. did you 4got to sign the "book out" book?
me: ~puzzled~ did i? i remembered i did! ( i borrowed victor's pen to sign!)
unknown caller: u did? here no records!
me: i did!
unknown caller: nevermind later when you book in u sign. bye!

later at the atm machine.....

me: just now sgt teng jin call me... say i 4got to sign "book out" book. but i remebered i signed leh.
kelvin: ~ laughed ~ issit? sgt teng jin call u.

just den... tai rong laughed... yupz... it was their prank. nothing better to do sia... scare me to death.. later i kena charge AWOL... idiotic!!!! this week in camp din do much things... sian.... i dun wan to be on status liaoz... i wan my knee to recover!!!! :(

i just recieved my hp bill.... n i nearly died of heart attack. sms n calls from brunei is just so damn ex. my bill came up till $123 plus the $30 that i owe.... i'm dead broke this month! sucky brunei.. i'll never wan go there ever again!!!!

No comments: