Sunday, December 02, 2007

1 week OFF lo!!!

1 week OFF lo!!!!

finally there's a time to clear leave & off. however, gotta go back for guard duty on tues afternoon. its worth it .. coz its counted as weekend duty as we are mounting duty during battalion off. so ya... 1 less duty to do in future.

i'm back from swimming. feels damn good after a swim and tan. quite a sunny day today. yup... gotta exercise more lo.. been putting on weight and adding calories to my body over the past week. gonna burn them all!!!! BURN! BURN! moreover... the week after out off we gonna have IPPT test. gonna maintain my silver standard yeah. if not those stupid RT will come and haunt me again.

yesterday's Friendship Night @ PLC marks the end of the 2 weeks bilateral exercise with Indonesia. the programme last night was quite fun actually. the traditional dance (the indons call it) was interesting except that it doesn't quite suit the title of the show as there were steel rods breaking stunts and glass eating people. but can say that the indons are sporty people as there sang and danced to all the songs, and they just party and enjoyed themselves. different compared to when they were serious and focus during training. the guy beside me wanted to exchange watches with me which i declined his offer. haha.. i prefer my watch still despite him wanting to trade me his Swiss watch. its my birthday present this year ya so no exchange!

today's dec 1 2007!! the last month of 2007. a new year is coming and worth anticipating for. 2008.. i'll ORD and step into the working world. its gonna a start a new chapter of my life. gonna think of my new year resolutions lo. oh yupz.... HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MAY!!!! :)

No comments: