Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Extraordinary Job

today i learnt about an extraordinary job from terry. to me its extraordinary. its a job that requires patience and discipline. mutual trust and responsiblity is needed amongst team members too. it has only a HQ and no office. the employees gather all at fast food restaurant and kopitiam to work. its not my cup of tea. so i had to reject the job offer. but i learnt something today and i made a new friend, terry.

i really dunno how i should elaborate about the job. its one that requires you to put in a sum of money to open a "so called" a/c. the job scope is to take in more ppl under you so as to reap more benefits and earn more money. these people are also your customers. the customers will gain benefits from rebates monthly too. the wider your connection, the more you and your team members will gain.

its good to learn and see more. it helps me understand myself better too. such job is not my cup of tea though there are many people who earn lots of money. to me finding a job that makes me happy and contented working is more important than money. its the satisfaction and joy you gain at the end of the day that is more crucial.



~ a new experience & a new friend ~

No comments: