Friday, December 07, 2007

X'MaZ ShoppinG!!

I went X'mas shopping today!!! and i bought quite a number of present lo!!!! but.. i'm still short of a few. If not for this week's leave, i really would not have sufficient time to get presents. went shopping with aunt today. and.... we went back with really many bags of presents.

X'mas is one of the festive seasons which i look forward to. i like being Mr. Santa giving presents away. i like to see the smiles on my cousins faces when they recieve my presents. people always wonder why i am willing to spend so much during x'mas. to me, its once a year only. only every year this time will everyone spend this special occasion together, eat, celebrate and party. and i would to spend this special moment with my love ones too!

oh shit... i haven done the template for the decorations for my bunk windows. gotta get it done soon. gotta go ZZZZZZZ liaoz.... more x'mas shopping 2ml!! :)

No comments: