Saturday, February 23, 2008

Considerate

Considerate?? somehow i am really appalled by what i've experienced yesterday. Shocked to see that people can be so inconsiderate. making noises, laughing loudly despite seeing me sleeping. they were playing games around me. and they cannot bother to stay low. frustrated, i left my bed to sleep elsewhere and they continued even louder. worst when i used actions to show my unhappiness, they ignored me. some tell me i shld just tell them off. but on my state of frustration i noe if i blow my top, i'm gonna be super nasty wif words. and its definitely not gonna be pleasant. does these games really gt them so engrossed that they just can shut themselves away from whats happening around them? to me its basic ethics. but i am appalled by their actions.


~ there's a limit to a person's toleration! ~

No comments: