Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Levis - Poor customer service

I was totally pissed off wif the Levi's store sales assistant at Lucky Plaza. I am very insatisfied and irritated wif the f**k up attitude and service. Wanted to buy a shirt at the same time get rebates using my membership card. But the staff was simply .... ARGGHHH!!!!....... RUDE!

1) firstlly, he ignored me for mins when i stood right in front of him when i wanted to make
payment for my purchase! he just carried on meddling with his stuff at the counter.

2) another staff approached and wanted to help. but i was told i could not redeem my
accumulated points. and only could get 20% off or accumulate my points.

3) then he told me i could redeem my points. I agreed. He later mentioned that i could only
redeem $20 with 50 points for purchases under $100. I wanted to ask for full redemption.

4) he den continued blabbering about the stupid redemption of points. which was to me....
incomprehensible.

5) agitated, i decided not to buy anything. and waited outside while jian hong make his
payment. However, he continued telling jian hong about his stupid points redemption policy
when i left the store as though i am invisible. THAT REALLY IRRITATED ME MOST!!

SO DAMN BLOODY INFURIATING!!! firstly, u ignored me when i wanted to pay. den u tell me i could not redeem the points. den u tell me i could redeem for a certain amt. next u were blabbering some nonsense which i could not understand. den when u bloody see ur customer getting angry AND YOU F**KING CONTINUED TO TALK ABOUT THE POINTS TO MY FRIEND!!! as though i was being unreasonable!!! i gave him my bloody middle finger before i left!!!

mind u!! i could have made a scene when u ignored me when i wanted to pay and, when u refuse to allow me to redeem points and allowed me again. WHAT YOU WANT?? IS THAT HOW U TREAT YOUR CUSTOMER!!! i was a retail staff and i know the difficulties in ur job. but u could at least say politely to me about the points redemption. or at least apologise for letting the customer wait! i've never encountered such bad service before. moreover... such service from Levis!!! and if customers really lodge a complaint .. BLAME IT ON URSELF!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!!

i really wanted to lodge a complaint. but forget it! i shall be nice! but i am still FUMING while sitting in front of my laptop typing this post and recalling what happened just now!!!




~ a bad experience. bad customer service is simply intolerable ~

No comments: