Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lovely pineapple tarts


This is the heavenly pineapple tarts that i always cannot resist during the CNY annually. The best i've eaten and its only made from the golden hands of my grandaunt. YUM... ~slurps~
gonna finish it soon le... haha....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watched Ah Long Pte Ltd wif Ivan and Jun today! so damn lame n funny show. really laughed from start till end of the show. I am introducing it to my aunts and uncles! they'll like it. wahaha... we had lunch wif Ally too at Japan Village. Sushi was great and the desert was not too bad. well... its quite a short ( i would say for me... ) day out. all because i would like to be home early to prepare and get ready for 2ml's interview. not as frightened and nervous as the first attempt. but more determined to succeed.
~ my 2nd attempt.. wish me luck!! ~

No comments: