Saturday, March 01, 2008

Leap Year 2008

Today's 29th Feb... a day that comes only once every 4 years!! nothing special to me though. haha. i'm back from outfield. can say my last outfield training in s'pore. It was kind of bad and tough. bad weather. rained like nobody business... DRENCHED and cold!! if not it was too hot. long distances to walk. heavy load to carry. bad coms signal. well... its over le. I'm suffering from INSUFFICIENT SLEEP!! more than 4 days of less than 4 hours of sleep each day. i look like a PANDA now. lolz. and i hate the heat rash!!! yucky feeling!!!

suddenly i feel that time fly damn fast. in less than 2 hrs from now.. March is here. soon i'll be 5++ to ORD. i've completed 75% of my NS liability!!!! and in about a month's time i'll be flying to Taiwan. my god.... and i'm still keen and determined to fulfill my dream. to get my desired job. argghhh...... really can't wait for after ORD life. =D




~ The Leap Year, 2008 ~

No comments: