Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A series of bad events

Recently luck was not so gd. Failed in my 3rd attempt for my cabin crew interview. guess the timing was just not right. the stupid scar on my hand had not fully recovered. guess i failed because of that and my stupid head turning. arrghhh....... ~need for self improvement!!~

Next, i hurt my knee again. fell knee down more than 3 times in a day while bashing. now i'm walking with a limp. been two days le. simply hate the feeling of limping. will always worry about the seriousness each time i injure it. i have dreams and careers to pursue. and i dun wish to be brought down because of it. i need to recover it as soon as possible. because i'll be flying taiwan in 2 weeks time. i wan to complete the last obstacle. ATEC Stage 2.. the grand finale. High Noon... i dun bother. there were also some dispute and happiness between my team members. hope that these misunderstanding will be cleared soon. let's stay united and complete this final exercise.

And i'm given 3 days off. ~hee~ On off from 2ml till sun. at least it did brighten up my day a little. watched Rule #1 today wif alex, gabriel, victor, nicholas and shawn. not bad la. tink fiona xie did quite well. especially during the "gore" scene. keeping it a mystery here. haha. go watch if u haven. hope that another local celebrity will succeed and shine in the regional showbiz. thereafter we bumped into liang qi, alan, derren, CK and teng jin. great to see these 1st year commanders once again. going for tim sum 2ml wif my bunkmates and medical appt thereafter. hopefully i'll meet her too. i tink i'm trapped again. i dunno and i hope i will not be disappointed.
~ where's my soulmate? ~

....... OK... i'm being serious here. now that i've joined Nuffnang. i am able to get info on who is reading my blog. not that i am being particular but there's a thing called privacy. i posted my blog add on friendster. that is for ppl to view. ppl whom i dunno are all free to visit. however, despite me rejecting her friend request. she read my blog very often and even linked me from her blog without my permission. moreover she had left me messages on my tagboard before. i'm sorry to say that i'm not ur friend and i feel that you are being very rude to link me from ur blog without my permission. there's definitely a reason y i rejected your friend offer. hope that you can show some respect. Thank you very much. ~ respect my privacy ~

No comments: