Monday, October 20, 2008

60 mins = 30 mins

60 mins = 30 mins
I find that its really amazing on how time passes when you are kept really busy buried with never ending tasks to do. 24hrs a day is simply not enough. too many things are on my mind everyday. my 2 years of NSF life is like 2 thousand years. everyday i am counting seconds. often i have to comfort myself by telling myself that time will pass fast. as for now, time flies but i enjoyed it most of the time. at least i can conclude it's considered satisfying.
had been working for 2 months. leisure time had been rather short during these period. thus, i am craving for some chill out sessions. haha. anyone??? a movie is not so bad too. haha. =D
=======================================
=====================
i had my ultrasound scan last week. the whole process involves spreading layers of cooling gel-like substances on my ankle and using a scanner to look right into my ankle to find the cause of my frequent pains. interesting on how technology has improved in this millenium. its really high tech!! i hope its not something very bad when i get the report next week. i checked my PES status and saw that i am downgraded to PES E9L9. the weird thing is i am given a temporary one. E9L9 is excuse from reservist. weird to get it for a temporary period. why not a PES C?? i don't understand.
~pondering~

No comments: