Friday, October 10, 2008

ViINTAGE Makeover!!

Blog REVAMPED once again. Don't ask me why.. just feel like changing. LOLz! I do like my background. Its more of a Vintage look this time round. I can't think of anything to add. Most importantly i'm a geek when it comes to computer. haha... don't expect so much from me. But i'm trying... haha!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my staff lost her purse today. OUCH!! her hard earn money for these few months and her documents such as work permit were all gone. Felt the pain so much for her. Its not easy for her to leave home at such young age to work here and yet lost her hard earn money just like that. As her superior i'll definitely help her as much as possible.

I learnt that one should appreciate the good life that he/she has. We singaporeans are lucky people. Look at the less fortunate who has to leave their family to work here. Its really not easy at all. Appreciate what you have and never take things for granted.



~time for some self-relection~

No comments: