Monday, October 27, 2008

Frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO RANT!!!!!

What have i done wrong tat i deserve such treatment? I just asked you to find the promoter. I know you were serving and i did not ask you. I asked you if you have any other promoters to assist the customer. and yet i get called "busybody". i get accused of scolding/telling you off.

WTF!!!!!!

and tat irritating promoter who was doing nothing can tell me tat if she go over to help then nobody will be at her counter. SELFISH!!! all of them are self-centered.

I just need to vent my frustration. really pisses me off when i get accused. it doesn't pay good to be nice. and mind you.... my department is enough for me to handle. why would i want to interfere in your department? it gets me really pissed off when i am accused of raising my voice at her. and tat she has to come right to my department and tell me off.

i really don't know. have i failed my duty?? i am wondering.

i am lost and very upset. =(

No comments: