Thursday, December 18, 2008

Poly X'mas Gathering 2008

HOHOHO!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Celebrated an advanced X'mas with my polymates. Had a great and sumptous dinner at Cafe Biz @ Trader's Hotel and a chill out session at Harry's @ Dempsey Hill. Dinner was buffet and it does have a wide variety of choices. However, I felt that they should increase their choice of desserts. Dempsey hill is just GREAT! Drinks at Harry's are price reasonable and worth trying. I heart my MOJITO!!!! The interior design of the bar really gives the place a very cozy Christmas feel.

I was organising my photos in my Notebook and i saw the pics we took last year Christmas. I have to say time really zooms. A year just passed by like that. I'm glad to have a great bunch of frenx whom we meet up regularly. December is the best time of the year to me especially Christmas. I may not be a Christian but its an occasion to give and share your love to your friends and family. A BIG THANK YOU for the time contributed and presents from all of u!!! CHEERS!! =)








Minyi & me



Bears from Ivan


Exchange of gifts



Peace


Body & Hair wash from Jun



Basketball toothpick stand from Ally


=)



USB port from Ivan


Alanis's lovely gift!! Appreciate your time n effort!!


My gifts to all!

With the gorgeous


Queenie, Ivan & me


Gift from Minyi


Alanis & her milk bottle!



Jun hearts her Famous Amos



My exchange gift with Ally



A happy girl with her gifts



Alanis, Ally & Jun


Osim massage pen for Ivan



Jun & me


Going bearish!


BEARS!!!



Jun's gifts to all

Alanis gifts to all


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! =D

No comments: