Saturday, December 20, 2008

SHIMBASHI SOBA

I satisfied my craving for soba yesterday with my meet up with Lynn. Everyday i go to work i pass by the restaurant and i will crave for it. Its really good and healthy. MUST TRY!! Glad Lynn liked my X'mas gift to her. She can never get enough of cosmetics. Lynn you still owe me one. Gucci belt or wallet ok??? for my bday and xmas gift. wahahaha.. juz joking!!!!



Tenchirashi Soba


Agedashi Tofu

Aoha, Water Cress with sesame sauce

Satisfied me

Lynn n me in the train
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CROCS RockZ!!!!!!!!!
This is a gift from my manager for X'mas. Crocs, Santa Cruz!! The latest design for men. Its really comfy and i love it coz its WHITE!!!!!! Thanks Amy!!!



Enough of blogging!! Got to go work liaoz!!! ADIOS!!!

No comments: