Sunday, December 21, 2008

SighZZ

SIGHHZ!!!!!

I am lost for words. I am unable to help. It really upset me so much that I have to tell him to leave. He had been great help. He had taught me things. However, there are negative side of him too. Who is perfect????

Although I did not make the decision but I have to execute it. I hate to do it but I have to do it. I hope that he will learn from his mistake and start afresh.



Uncle Jimmy,

I hope that you can start afresh and don't make the mistake anymore. I hate to see you leave my department. But I sincerely hope that you have a better work environment at another store. All the best and you will be sorely missed by the fellow staff and promoters of my department Take Care!



Gone are the days when sweets are readily available each week. Gone are the times when i hear his laughter. I am still unable to digest the fact that I have to tell him to leave. Haiz!! SIGHZ!!!

No comments: