Monday, January 12, 2009

My 23RD Birthday Presents!

Finally my off day is here!! I really need a good break to recharge before i start working again. Been working day and night recently. But it was a fruitful experience. Results is definitely satisfying!! I am glad to have been given this chance to be involved in this atrium sales and being able to work with other managers and colleagues from various dept. It's taxing but a damn good experience.

=========================================================

More pics to upload with regards to my bday. Waiting for ally and ivan to send me. ( where?? where??) I was too busy to remember to bring along my camera for photos. Below are all the presents i received. =D



FRED PERRY!! thks Lynn, Jacky & Andy
~wish granted!!~


BRAUN BUFFEL! thks Suryana!!



PUMA belt from my bro!



GUESS apparel & accessories! Thank to my
dept's staff & promoters and not
forgetting the other colleagues from other dept
who shared the gift!! ~I love the belt~


Royce from Amy, my dept manager!!


The damn cool gadget!!!!


Thanks to Ivan, Minyi, Yvonne, Jun, Ally, Alanis,
Xueling & Efi.


=)


No comments: