Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My 23RD Birthday!!!

eDeN turned 23!!! 1 year older liaoz. It was a different way to celebrate my birthday this year!! I was working and super duper busy the whole day!!! Its a great exposure to my atrium set up. My first attempt and i am quite happy with the progress. well... BUT i still feel i could do better. Not to perfect yet but i know that it is quite impossible for things to go all so well. Still i'm satisfied.

Really glad to received wishes and presents from all my friends and colleagues. Especially the set of GUESS apparels from my staff and promoters!! I love the belt the most. Not forgetting the damn COOL sunglasses i got from my poly mates. It's also a MP3 and a digital camera!!! Minyi bought it from Hong Kong and its the most unique gift i ever recieved. Also i am gorged with 3 birthday cakes today!!!! Thanks to Kevin for his lunch and cake, Kathy for her cake and cake from my Poly mates.

It was a great day still and thanks all for the presents and wishes. Appreciate the thought!!! =)





~upload photos soon!!~

No comments: