Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Relax the soul, Retail Therapy

Retail Therapy always work for me.

Tuesday was my off day and yet i am upsetted by so many stuff that crops up out of no where. Sometimes in life when you had done your best and yet people still say that you are not up to standard. Its pretty demoralising and discouraging. I am trying and putting in my best effort. I don't know why i still get such comments. I did felt like giving up. Felt much better after speaking to my auntie. It's a dilemma and yet, its putting things and myself into such difficult position.

Things were pretty bad and yet some B*****D still want to find fault with me in the evening. Well, i just cant be bothered. Say whatever you want. God knows who is right and wrong. Does not need to comment much on it. At least, there's something for me to be glad about. WARDROBE sold its first tee yesterday!!! Will continue to work hard. =)

Today claimed hour and i went to shop for CNY clothes. I think it does link. I bought all white and black colour apparels. Just like my mood and thoughts. Still retail therapy works!!! I am satisfied after my hours of walking around and buying things. I went home with 2 tees, 1 cardigan, 1 shirt, 1 polo tee, 1 jeans, 1 pair of shoes and 1 sling bag. With the discounts like 30% , 50%??? It's indeed real good buys. =)

Now i do hope each day will be a better and fulfilling day.

No comments: