Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bad Day

It was a bad day!

I was told I had shortage of $142.70 yesterday when i was at the cashier. I did not charge customer. It could have declined or no dial tone.

Maybe it really happenend. I cannot remember. Was too busy. Too many customers. I did not deny fault. I accepted it. I may have overlooked. But why is she so inhuman? No alternatives were given to me. She did not bother to help. I was labelled a culprit. Fed Up. Really too much. It is $142.70!! Not $14.27! She did not thought of how people felt. This amount is equivalent to part of my OT = I worked for nothing these few days. You are the in charge and that was the way you treated people. THANK YOU! So many people touched that counter and because it was my login ID. So the culprit is me. Think about it.... everyone is so damn busy and I have to take care of so many things. Errors like that are inevitable. You should try to understand.

Of course, the boiling me did not give in. Went straight to ATM, drew money and put the exact amount right in front of her immediately. At that point of time I only thought of shutting her gap. Only after that I felt the pain. My effort and hard work these few days just flushed away. Yes, I was rude but I do not give a damn!

Really appreciate Yu Chan's help. And all those who listened and showed concern. Thank You Mr. Tan for helping me waive the amount. Really appreciate lots!!

A really bad day for me. But I learnt a lesson. We must always spare a thought for others. And try to help all our colleagues when they were in need. They are our internal customers too. Only then we can work together well.



~ I do not know who reads my blog. If this post is offensive, you know the person I mentioned or my words are too harsh, do not hesitate to click on the X button on the top right hand corner of your screen. My blog and I am entitled to rant freely! ~

No comments: