Thursday, August 06, 2009

Goodbye again

4th aug

met up with my bros for mahjong again. Shouldn't War 3 starts after War 2?? But we cannot resist so we brought forward. Despite losing money but still damn SHIOK!! when's the next session??? >_<

5th aug

amazing!!!! it was empty when i stepped into expo hall 5. within only 8 hrs we set up the whole area with wagons and wagons!!!! no aircon and i was "raining"!!! but quite FUN!!! but very tired!! tink too hot den gt severe headache when i go home.

6th aug

Set Up Day!!!! busy busy busy. phone ringing non stop. suppliers looking for me. display all we can and was ready for the preview.

Transfer List announced. I am transferred to City Square. Mixed feelings. Happy because the management has given me a chance to do something new and a great exposure to witness the opening of a new departmental store. Sad because i gotta leave my "darlings" at Paragon. Don't want to say redi. sooooo sadd!!!!!! =(

METRO EXPO SALE!! All the aunties running in when we opened!! All snatching for CROCS!!!! haha!!!

Now I am soooo damn exhausted and tired. I really need some good rest. Yea... after my clothes finish spinning in the washing machine!!



~ Undescribable feeling~

No comments: