Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rock Haji Lane


I combed almost every shop in Haji Lane with Beng on Saturday. And I got myself so many nice tees. Haji Lane is becoming my top and favourite shopping destination ever. Never had I been able to get so much tees at the same time at shopping malls nowadays. All because I will end up wearing the same stuff with others on the streets. And I hate it. I am just lucky on Saturday to grab all these at great deals. Nothing more than $40 per tee. Mostly are less than $30. Will hit Haji Lane again when the new season stocks come again.

Do check out :

- Grey Homme
- White Room
- Peepz
- Victoria Jomo
- Collage

and... more!!! =)


OH YA!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN!!! I know the Korean cuisine do not suits you. Paiseh!! Hope you had a great evening!

No comments: