Sunday, October 04, 2009

Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer

My first Singapore Flyer experience was just GREAT!!!! I always love the scenic view from high above. Everytime i take a plane i will look forward to a window seat where i can get a panoramic view of the ground. Singapore Flyer was better because you can get a very clear view of the scenery unlike the clouds that sometime block the view from planes. I would like to go for another ride but this time would be for the night view!


the cabin above us

Moving Higher......

And higher......


I was sending an SMS when my uncle took this pic


Formula 1 track .............

At a slight bend....................

the condo that looks like a castle

the southern part of Singapore......


Integrated Resort in construction

High High High!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marina Square and Suntec City....



self pic.....


Panoramic View of Singapore from the top!

I always see this on NDP TV Telecast... but this time
is for real!!!


ok..... end of ride... another self pic

No comments: