Monday, October 26, 2009

A space to breath

Work has been rather hectic lately with promotions, official opening, planning, and bla bla bla (which will never ever end). Damn tiring. Its mental tiredness and stress at times. Was really tired after work today. Suppose to go back at 1.30pm but ended up leaving at 2.40pm. ~rolleys~

However, i was brightened up when the bell rang at 4pm while i was facebook-ing. The first thing that came to my mind was my PARCEL from SEOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i was not disappointed after 5 days it arrived and i was really satisfied with my long sleeve orange tee i got from this seller. Try G Market people!! there are great deals on this site. however be prepared to get sellers who are really slow. i have another tee which i placed my order before my orange tee and it has not even been sent out from the seller. still on "Request" status. Its my first online purchased item and will continue to surf for more!!!!











No comments: