Saturday, October 03, 2009

true colours

after today's incident with some people i have finally come to realise how selfish an individual can be. i am trying me best to tell myself that its just human nature. i hope i can convince myself.

overtime after we get to know someone his/her true colours will reveal. after my previous encounter, i am now very sure with myself that i should never judge a book by its cover. the wolf may be in disguise of a lamb. it can be horrifying to come to face the fact.

well.... just take it that i had never said anything before. it does not pay good to be kind. some may misinterpret my doings as busybody but my intention is for the sake of everyone. to do something especially for my co workers. however, there is no team effort to make it work. the chance is here for you to make things right but no one is willing to speak up. do not regret.

the main and only reason is their self-centred. the protection for themself. so do not tell me how u appreciate, how much u cherish, how glad you are ... pack of lies. good at talking but do nothing only. what about your people?? well.... today i saw your true colours.

as for me.. from today onwards i will only do my own stuffs and only concern about people who are worth my concern. after time if its not suitable for me, i shall say goodbye.



~your true colours~

No comments: