Saturday, December 17, 2011

At this hour....

2.35am

I am still awake. Was so sleepy at 8am that I literally feel into deep sleep till 2am. Now I am awake. All thanks to the idiotic flu bug, cough syrup & flu tablets.

December so far has been good. Reinstated my Distinction Degree, got my performance bonus, met up with ex-colleagues & friends, more exercising to a healthier and better looking me, and a step further to knowing her. It was a great dinner and chit chat session. Guess that somehow draws us closer. Though abit but enough. I'm thankful.

Had a job interview too. Even though it wasn't the kind of job I liked but well, at least I get to understand more about the kind of job that I am eventually looking for. I don't know if I will eventually leave my current job because I can noe sense that my bosses are trying to keep me. I do appreciate that but there are many factors in life whereby one eventually looks at in terms of job prospect, salary, opportunities and well.. as many as you may list.

Half of December is gone and I am looking forward to the remaining of 2011. A great meet up with bros on Monday, fun filled xmas party with my usual poly gang and my advanced bday celebration with my crazy colleagues on Boxing Day. =)

No comments: