Sunday, December 25, 2011

A different Xmas 2011

Had a rather different Xmas 2011. A more relaxing and less hyper one this year.

As humans age, people see things differently and expectations change. No longer are the days when I yearn for a super high or exciting Xmas. This year all I wanted was to go slow and just enjoy every moment with my frenz. I did it and I enjoyed it.

I learnt something this Xmas. Life is really precious and we really have to cherish every single moment. Today's incident at work really let me see life in another perspective. Sometimes we just have to stay satisfied. Be satisfied with whatever we have and never risk your life to do something just for the sake of your face or dignity. An enjoyable Xmas occasion that turned into tragic for this family. An injured Father, frantically busy mother, disappointed daughter, upset and heartbroken granny and petrified aunt. If he did not gave chase and grab the culprit, things would not have turned out this way. May you get well soon and may the culprit be nabbed soon.

Nontheless, it is one of my most valuable Xmas so far. Merry Xmas everyone!

No comments: