Thursday, April 12, 2012

Can't help it ....

I just can't help it but to get all worked up over it.

I am sick. I asked her for movie. She rejected me. She went out with another guy whom I know of for movie. How to take it?

My life is screwed up. Screwed up over career. Screwed up in relationship too. She knows my problem but still she decided to hurt me just like this.

Treat others as how you would like to be treated. Imagine the guy you like treats you the same way too?

Now I hate you. I hate him. I hate myself even more because I know I can't hate anyone. I am like a kid behaving unreasonably. But I can't help it. I'm sorry.

You opened my locked heart for many years and then you left it leaving the door widely open and destructed.

Time will heal. But how long will it take for this time? I don't know myself.

For now, please get off my sight and stay far away from me.

Lastly, thank you for hurting me so much.

No comments: