Sunday, April 01, 2012

I Pray

I pray for the coming week to be a better one.
*prays*


My greatest buy so far. Magnanni shoes in dark brown. Well. a brand not heard of but I believe it is an European brand and made in Spain. Well from the originality of the shoes you can guess the price of it. A few hundreds but the price I paid for is just too GOOD to be true!

Met up with BFFs over the weekend to feast out at Ikoi. The best Japanese cuisine ever.



I believe pictures itself says a thousand words......
And just received these great buys from Auntie who has recently been to HK. Thanks alotz!!

Well.. at least the company of BFFs and your encouragement made my day better. Thanks to the special you who showed concern and care while I am really down. Thank you my friend. I hope we can move on further.
If not, like this will do too.

No comments: