Wednesday, July 13, 2005

hate CF

CF C.A suxz 2 the core! went blank when i saw the questions. gonna die tis time round.

juz finish M.A tutorial. thurs gt AFA test. tis is the most diff paper i will reckon. pass will do. sch was fine. as usual lah .. nothing much. jux not in the mood these days 2 do anything. let time heal the pain n i'll b baq soon. i'll b fine. sometimes when ur not in the mood ah .. then get commented by some idiots really spoil my day. yesterday tat bloody woman kana from me redi. early in the morning saw me at mrt station comment about my dressing! I DID NOT GIVE A DAMN N JUZ SHOOT HER DOWN! simply told her off . its not as if her dressing is damn bloody nice. can't u juz shut up. many a times i wan 2 shoot her baq but juz kept quiet dun wan create unhappiness. but yesterday.. I DID NOT GIVE A SHIT !!!!! too bad ah lin wasn't around to c show. simply irritating. jerome, efi n ally was simply shocked 2 c me telling her off. tis time i round i oni tell u off. one more time i will really BLAST AT U! ass. dun care whether u like wat i said 2 u. dun like its ur problem! u asked 4 it! u triggered the gun in me to shoot at u. luckily u din trigger the bomb. well.. "LUCKY" You! ~annoyed~

had a small chat wif my sec sch mates ... geetha is coming baq next month.. n siti isn't happy in sch .. jux like me ...we're on the same boat! nevermind .. We'll survive.. very soon the crazy gang will meet up n really go crazy again .. esp the 3 musketeers.. ahha ... i muz all of ur irritatingness... so fun ... esp baq in BWSS .. well.. those were the good old dayz...

ok .. quite a long post .. gonna get baq mugging ... AFA OH my god!!!!! :<

No comments: