Monday, July 11, 2005

sad

i realli dunno wat i'm doing. maybe i'm really so irritating.

i realli dunno who r u (secret gal). i had always hope tat it was U n only U! but i doubt myself. it dun seems 2 me tat itz U! (i dare not be hopeful, i dun wan 2 b disappointed again) wateva it is , i tink i should really put tis aside n concentrate on my studies. i'm really tired le. i dun wan 2 make myself like wat i was in the past. 4 the past 2 days really cannot sleep. kept thinking bout tat. i really scared le. after so many failures ... i am realli hopeless.

Am i thinking 2 much? i tink so...

maybe its juz a prank. maybe i'm juz such an ass , so irritating, tats y ppl dislike me n want 2 play a prank on me. maybe secret gal does not exist at all. if its really a prank then i'm really sorry if i had been so disgusting tat u need to make fun of me. itz ok .. my fault ok. my apology.

all the best 2 all of u out there 4 the CF C.A 2ml... have a nice dae!

No comments: