Wednesday, July 20, 2005

i river

yoo hoo.... yeah!! i'm selected 4 the india educational tour!!! yeah!! i can go india!!! ok.. i'm a holiday freak. simply love travelling!

2nd hooray... bro n me got an i river!!!! yeah!!! we gotta share but who cares?? we shall take turns!! simply love it .. damn cool sia the design! now can download songs . listen 2 mp3, radio can store pics 2!!! haha .. got more functions. need 2 explore.... n thks a million uncle!!!!!

3rd hooray!!! i passed my corporate finance CA. itz juz a C but .. i dun give a shit! went blank when i saw the paper n manage 2 pass is gd liao what more getting a C??? satisfied!!!

still have not recover from my mild flu n cough. terrible n i still ate food the will make my cough worst. who cares . heck!

k .. thurs is my 2nd time taking my btt. plz let me pass. damn malu... muz take 2nd time juz 4 btt!!! stupid me. ok .. took my medicine n i'm drowsy now. gotta go ZZZZ ... simply love ZZZZZ!!!!

n tml is VOLLEYBALL DAY!! HOORAY!!! :P

No comments: