Friday, September 08, 2006

ktv was fun

watched BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2 just now.. not bad. funny! after tat went to PS to meet joanne to get back my taxi fare claim. saw kevin n kelvin there too. but heard from them tat the pig, chloe was coming n off i exchanged my shorts for cargo pants n left soon. ya.. dun wan to c tat pig there especially at PS. so irritating. slap her.

as usual went dinner wif aunt, uncle n bro. met minyi after tat. on the way there geetha called. had a good chat with her. good to hear that she is doing fine. so nice of her to give me a call before my enlistment. really appreciate her thoughts.

ktv was fun. though did not sing well. was not in good condition but still i enjoyed it. n guess wat?? minyi drove me home!!!!!! haha... so envious! i still haven pass my btt. paiseh.... :(
haha... ya i can continue that after my NS. n i must pass!!!! :P

well... its 2.20am... i have less than 48 hrs to enlistment.......

No comments: