Friday, September 08, 2006

well...i'm bored! supposed to go out in the afternoon but it was cancelled! but i'll still meet up wif minyi tonight 4 ktv. nothing to do so i'm here writing rubbish on my blog.

starting to miss working. starting to miss blowing my whistle. haiz. y mux all guys in singapore go thru NS? waste of time sia. 2 years i can become a swimming instructor with steady income. 2 years i can complete my degree. 2 years makes alot of differences. though the 3 months of BMT sounds fun. (for some activities only), but the subsequent time spent in the unit is gonna be waste of time especially when u get into some nonsense unit. doing nothing sometimes. (heard from frenz) i rather spend those times trying to achieve my goals. haiz... wat to do? who call me to be born in singapore n be a singaporean.

my goals:
1) i want to be a swimming instructor
2) i want to open my own shop
3) i want a degree certificate
4) i want to learn wakeboarding
5) i want to scuba dive
6) i want to go japan n korea in summer or spring
7) i hope to find a girlfriend ( can be like jin shan shun.. haha.. lol)
8) i want to have my own house ( i want to live on my own)

and the list might just go on n on whenever i have a new goal. haiz.. got to defer some of my goals for 2 years lo. waste my time. and i really hope tat my 2 years of ns will be a fruitful one. hope to learn new things. if not its really gonna waste my time. maybe NS can help me lose more weight n give me a more tone up body.

haiz.. so boring... nothing to do.. maybe i should go watch my concert DVD or some movies since i have some still haven watch................................

No comments: