Sunday, September 03, 2006

my last week being a civilian

juz woke up n tis is the first time i am blogging early in the morning!!! :P

and tis is my last week being a civilian!!!! next saturday.. the auspicious 9th sep 2006 @ 2pm.. i'll enlist into 2 years of national service. n yup this few days will be catching up wif frenx n relatives!!! quite busy though... but its gonna be fun!! had never thought so much of how life is gonna be in NS. juz look forward to it lo. hope tat its gonna be fun. anyway its something new that i will be going thru. well.. at least it stay me away from home... but poor brother of mine got to tolerate all those rubbish. but not to worry much coz he dun care most of the time!

been working lifeguard for the past weeks. well its fun though but sad to say i gonna leave due to NS. really enjoyed working there wif all the staff at the aquatic department. there are also many things i want to do n achieve such as getting my swimming instructor certificate and getting my car license. i also wan to wakeboard n go scuba diving. well all these got to wait. yup n my university studies too, all gonna hold back. sobx sobx.....

well.... well... time really flies is all i can say. hope tat the 2 years of NS will fly past very soon.

recently, got some people ask me.... y dun u find a gf? y????? all i can say is that when one is hurt too much n too long, one needs a longer time to heal. i'm not confident in myself and i feel tat its not time to find one now. i am enjoying my single life to the fullest. i no longer crave to have a gf like i use to be. i just need some time off. some time for myself. maybe i'm just really tired after so many past incidents. yes... i need to rest!! :)

its quite a long post la.... ya... gotta go have my breakfast n got work later on.... be back blogging again.

No comments: