Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Friendship - yvonne & me

we met each other when we i was 17 and 18 for her. from den we became gd frenx. we were like brother & sisters. chatted everything under the sun. sharing each other problems. and motivating each other at the same time. did projects and studied together. n forever arguing and disturbing each other. today i am proud of her. she is getting engaged 2ml. though its only R.O.M. but i am proud of her to have come so far. i'm glad she had found her life partner. i'm relieved that he's really a great guy.

this special moment of my da jie's life struck me to do alot of self-reflection. its time for me to find my special someone. and telling me that no matter wat, its a matter of time to find ur life partner. in life we meet many people. but at the right time, the right person will appear. her time has come. but not mine. i'll wait... ~patiently~

at the same time. it makes me realised that we had all grown up. from the days of being playful teenagers till the time when we step into our 20s. many things had happened and we should cherish the friendship that we had built over the years. we had stepped into the society. and now, my dear friend is tying the knot. time to behave like adults and think maturely. i am carrying the burden to support my family too. time to think and plan for my future.



to da jie:
thanks for being there for me when i needed care and concern. for supporting me and motivating me whenever i ever feel like giving up. for always lending me a listening ear and the precious advices u had given me. today ur xiao di is really proud of u. i wish u n him all the best. blissful always and save more money. looking forward to ur grand wedding 2 years down the road. hopefully by den i'll bring my Miss Right along to attend ur wedding. grow up lo... people's wife lo. must be more mature and attentive to ur hubby. be a good wife! i know u can do it!! :)

No comments: