Sunday, October 28, 2007

gathering @ New York New York

great to meet up with old frenx!! met up wif my BMT buddies this afternoon for lunch at NewYork NewYork. the food is GREAT!!! especially the seafood platter n the iced mocha vanilla. quite expensive. but definitely worth it!! good to see everyone today. and all are doing well too. sad that some can't join us due to busy schedules. we'll have more meeting up sessions yeahz!! time flies. october is coming to an end. 10 more months to civilian life. hahaz.

i am looking forward to find my true love. "itching heart" as i see my beloved fren getting engaged this wednesday!! ~grinz~

well.. after my poor lappy broke down... my PC went down too. damn it!! gotta get it repaired a.s.a.p!!! dunno y after reformatting my laptop it works. but if i were to restart it... the same old problem will occur!! damn sianz!! well.. tat explains y i am able to blog now. imagine how much time i took just to use the internet?? ~rolleys~

weekend is coming to an end soon. but thinking positively my next weekend will come very even before i knew it! haha... LOL!!

No comments: