Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sense of achievement

HOORAY!!! i finally managed to attain an IPPT Silver grade today!! really thankful to yong zhi n vege for helping me persuade PC to let me take the IPPT test today. Hmmz.. for those who thought that i've been skiving all these while that i'm on excuse... ur WRONG!!! haha!! i've all the while been doing my own training. of cuz... being so stubborn n insisting to take the test despite my knee pain, i'm kind of suffering a little pain. my knee was hurting especially during my last 600m of the 2.4km run. now... its still hurting. but its all worth it! the sense of achievement is simply great. its my first IPPT Silver.... :D

well... OC kind of loosened his disciplinary rope that had been put on his support company. latest information... book in @ 2300hrs and we are allowed to bring our own TV into our bunk!!!! guess that wun happen in my scout bunk. coz... whose gonna pay n buy the TV?? its kind of hard to get all 23 men to chip in. yup.. there are several self-centred guys around!! :)

(",) a week just passed in a blinking of an eye ... my favourite weekend is finally here again!!!

No comments: