Friday, May 23, 2008

Comedy - Harold & Kumar



This movie is damn funny!!! Especially the "C**K Meat Hotdog". Simply hilarious. Dun understand why Jian Hong say not funny. The whole theatre was laughing lo. Now i wanna watch the part 1. haha. Went to shop around with Alex and Boo. Had dinner at Marina's Spageddies together and my UOB NOW card got 15% off total bills. That's what i like about such cards. Dinner was great and i like my Crayfish and Chicken Combo, and the chocolate milkshake. nice! decided to go the Singapore Flyer. Its very nicely infrastructured. Did not go for the ride. Coz its meant to go with my special someone. (where's she??) But there's Popeye fastfood chain there. The food looks more appetising than KFC. lolz.

Shit!! i'm now spending a little part of my savings. i wan my allowance soon!! OHH!! my bro received his NS medical checkup appointment booking notification today. its time i ORD and he enlist soon. haha... ORD.. ORD.. ORD!!!! =D

No comments: