Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Broke

I'm officially broke. Damn it!!! All my bills this month are exploding all my bank accounts!!! However, i found out about this "MySavings Account" from POSB!! Its an account that credits money from your Savings a/c into MySavings a/c.


MySavings Account.

More than just a disciplined way to save, it’s about saving whenever, and however much you like.


Taken from http://www.dbs.com/posb/deposit/msa/ .... for more information, click on the link!


Its very flexible. You can choose when and how much you want to credit into your account. Its flexibility allows you to meet your savings need too. And the offer a little higher interest. I've started and it does help people like me who spends alot to save some money monthly. And i do recommend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... must be wondering why i am blogging huh! Yes!! i booked out. coz tonite's champion league final! (if i'm not mistaken! sorry i'm not a soccer fan!) and we had the priviledge of booking out for the match and booking in again tml morning at 11am. back to camp and i'm assigned a task to do. tat is to organise a chalet for the platoon. err... anyone has recommendations for cheap and big chalet? i mean BIG enough to house about 35 people at least. quite a headache and i've gotta do research later. oh my!!!

Was chatting with aunt and uncle on saturday and ... YES!!! they are planning for a trip to SPAIN in Jan 2009!!! I want to go!!! well.. i also gotta see if my future employer and work schedules permits me to apply for leave. Travelling!! and to an European country is something that i am always hoping for! ;D

No comments: